- Mix sightseeing with Christmas shopping on a combination tour
- Zip through the streets on a Segway: Cover more ground than on foot
- Includes a complimentary hot beverage and souvenir at the end of the tour
- See Copenhagen's main sights and get background information from your guide
Departure & Return
We are the last shop on the ground floor level after Marina Lounge. Bus number 26 will take you right to our door step or alternatively take the Metro or Train to Osterport Station (10 minute walk from there).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 11 years (the child MUST weigh minimum 35kg. The weight requirement always comes before age)
- You must weigh between: 35kg and 125kg
- You must be a minimum height of: 135cm
- Not suitable for pregnant women
- Not suitable if you have mobility issues: You must be able to stand for the duration of the tour and step up/down with ease from the Segway
- Operates in all weather conditions, except if it poses a hazard, please dress appropriately. We strongly recommend warm layers and gloves. No high heels.
- Please note you must arrive 15 minutes prior to your departure time for check-in and training. This is very important.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note you must be able to get on/off the Segway with ease and stand up during the tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Segway Cruise Copenhagen
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands