- Learn the real story of Danish royalty during this immersive royal jester tour
- Pass by Copenhagen Opera House, the shopping street Strøget, and more
- Listen to your guide tell tales of royalty and Danish history
- Depart from and return to the central meeting point for convenience
Departure & Return
Show up 10 minutes BEFORE. We meet at Gammelstrand outside the Metrostation. Find the Orange Umbrella!
We'll end around Amaliehaven close to the royal palaces (Amalienborg)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Politically Incorrect Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.