- Private Copenhagen highlights walking tour
- See top Copenhagen attractions such as the Tivoli Gardens and Amalienborg Palace
- Learn about Copenhagen’s history, culture, and architecture
- Stroll down Stroget, the world’s longest pedestrianized street
- See the Little Mermaid, the statue inspired by Hans Christian Anderson’s fairy tale
- Includes hotel pickup, plus optional port pickup and drop-off for an additional cost
- Flexible itinerary with personalized attention from a private guide
Departure & Return
Your guide will meet you holding a sign with your name on it and/or the logo of ULKO Tours, so you will be able to easily recognize it.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Then, set out to explore Copenhagen’s highlights on foot, learning about the city’s history en route. Pass the Tivoli Gardens, the world-famous amusement park and see Town Hall Square. Amble down Stroget, the world’s longest traffic-free avenue, and cross Hojbro Square, admiring its equestrian statue of Absalon, Copenhagen’s 12th-century founder.
Enjoy free time for local snacks (own expense) and to browse for souvenirs before continuing through Kongens Nytorv, Copenhagen’s biggest square, toward Nyhavn, the pretty canalside lined with brightly painted houses.
See the tall-masted boats and lively coffee shops here, before admiring the elegant Amalienborg Palace, home to the Danish royals. Then, walk to the Little Mermaid on the Langelinie waterfront, posing for photos by the statue inspired by Hans Christian Andersen’s classic tale.
Your tour then ends in the city center or with a port drop-off (additional cost).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Hotel guest must choose price option "Tour for hotel guests"
- Cruise ship passengers must choose price option "Tour for cruise passengers"
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ULKOtours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands