- 3-hour walking tour of downtown Copenhagen
- Learn about the city’s architecture
- Admire highlights such as Christiansborg Castle, Amalienborg Palace, and the Marble Church
- See the famous Little Mermaid statue in Copenhagen’s waterfront Nyhavn District
- Stroll down Strøget, the world’s oldest shopping street, and pass by Tivoli Gardens
Departure & Return
We can also meet up our guests at their hotel if it is within walking distances to sightseeing areas
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of five people per booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Copenhagen Walking Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Great for business associates - friends - or solo travelers." See review