- See top destinations in Denmark and Sweden in the space of a single day
- Round-trip transit from central Copenhagen via minibus and ferry
- Visit Helsingør and explore the castle that inspired 'Hamlet' (own expense)
- Travel to Sweden and discover the highlights of Lund and Malmö
Departure & Return
Outside Astoria Hotel, next to the main railway station.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Remember to bring the credit card that you booked the tour with, as Swedish Passport Cóntrol may ask you for this information on your entry to Sweden.
- A current valid PASSPORT is required on the day of travel
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Enjoy The Tours ApS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Hamlet And Sweden Tour - Two countries in one day !.