- Visit UNESCO World Heritage-listed Kronborg Castle and Renaissance-era Frederiksborg Castle
- Learn how the vikings constructed their ships at the Viking Ship Museum
- Get picked up and dropped off at your hotel in Copenhagen
- Small-group tour ensures lots of attention from the guide
Departure & Return
The starting point is a parking area for tour busses by the back of Tivoli Gardens right across the street from Copenhagen City Hall (Rådhuset). If you have any problems finding the pick-up point please feel free to call the local operator, Hamlet Tours, for directions at +4530700667.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The tour is unfortunately NOT suited for people with mobility problems. There is a lot of walking and steep stairs
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hamlet Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "Also an absolute must is to wear sensible walking shoes (ie sports shoes)." See review
- "It helps when you are on a short schedule as you can go to a few landmarks in a day." See review
- "Take a packed lunch so you have plenty of time to see The amazing Frederiksborg castle, I thoroughly recommend this tour - Enjoy!" See review