- Discover Freetown Christiania, a commune in central Copenhagen
- Learn about the site’s varied history from your guide
- Wander the streets by foot for intimate insight into the district
- Receive tips and advice on how best to continue your visit independently
Departure & Return
Next to the Memorial Anchor (Mindeankeret), in front of the canal boat tours - located at Nyhavn 1F.
Tour ends on Prinsessegade, in-front of the entrance to Christiania. Please note: This tour ends outside the entrance to Christiania - it does not go inside (only Christiania’s own guides are allowed to guide inside). Guests are welcome to continue into Christiania after the tour on their own.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY OURWAY Tours - Copenhagen
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Cultural Christianshavn.