- Touring the city by bike takes you to places inaccessible by motor vehicle
- Experience the city as the locals do: On two wheels
- Get insights into local life and culture from your guide
- See Copenhagen's top attractions, as well as hidden gems
Departure & Return
Meet at Tropical Bikes shop, next to the lakes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be contacted and offered an alternative or full refund. If you are not contacted the tour is automatically confirmed
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. Copenhagen can be lovely and sunny, or windy and cold, all on the same day!
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tropical Bikes
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.