- Visit iconic landmarks including Nyhavn and Christiansborg Palace
- Gain intimate insight into the bustling city as you explore by foot
- Learn about Copenhagen's history and culture from your guide
- Enjoy a family-friendly excursion ideal for those with limited time
Departure & Return
Please be at the departure point 10 minutes early to check-in for your tour. Look for our guide, dressed in blue or white with the logo OURWAY, at the Højbro Plads, next to the statue of Bishop Absalon on horseback.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY OURWAY Tours - Copenhagen
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms