- Private tour exclusively for your party: Ensures a more personal experience
- Traveling by bicycle means you can go off the beaten path to places inaccessible by motor vehicle
- Get insights into local life and culture from your guide
- See Copenhagen's top sights, as well as some off-the-beaten path spots
Departure & Return
You will recognize our bike shop by our colorful bikes parked outside.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. Copenhagen can be lovely and sunny, or windy and cold, all on the same day!
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tropical Bikes
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.