Explore our promoted experiences
- See both the highlights and hidden gems of Copenhagen in half a day
- Benefit from the undivided attention of your local guide
- Enjoy a complimentary food tasting
- There’s no need to waste time waiting for other travelers—this tour is private
Departure & Return
In front of Paludan Bog & Café
Stroll through the colorful buildings along the Nyhavn waterfront and learn about the astonishing history of the Jewish community in Copenhagen during WWII
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Private tour: only you & your local guide
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- CO2 Neutral: all tours carbon emissions are offset
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "I highly recommend this tour with Seraina for especially anyone who has never been to Copenhagen before!" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews