- Cruise along Copenhagen's streets on the latest segway releases
- Headset lets you hear your guide clearly while you’re on the move
- Enjoy segway riding instructions, training, and helmet from your knowledgable guide
- Start out in a car-free zone and travel along multiple segway routes
Departure & Return
This address will take you to directly to the backside of our store. Just walk through the 'arches' to get to the front entrance (we are located next to Marina Lounge).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You must weigh between: 35kg-125kg
- Minimum height: 135cm
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. In winter months or cold temperatures, warm clothes and gloves are recommended. In severe weather conditions we reserve the right to cancel the tour and rebook you.
- Minimum age is 12 years
- No high heels. Please wear comfortable shoes.
- Not suitable for pregnant women
- Please arrive at our store 15 minutes before the tour departure time for check-in and training. We will try our best to accommodate latecomers to the next available tour but we cannot guarantee availability. If not possible, we reserve the right to charge in full.
- You are not allowed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- You must be able to stand for the duration of the tour and step up/down from the Segway with ease i.e. bend your knees lightly
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Segway Cruise Copenhagen
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by 2 Hour Copenhagen Segway Tour.