Don’t worry—here are some similar options
2 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Bottled water - 1l per person
Hotel pickup and drop off
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pickup all travelers from any hotel in Negombo or Colombo
- Bandaranayake Intl Airport, Colombo Sri Lanka
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Wander-Lush Travels
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Two Days Tour to Galle and Udawalawe National Park?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Two Days Tour to Galle and Udawalawe National Park?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Two Days Tour to Galle and Udawalawe National Park?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Two Days Tour to Galle and Udawalawe National Park?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Two Days Tour to Galle and Udawalawe National Park
4 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursOvernight ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingColomboBus Tours - NegomboOvernight Tours - NegomboNature and Wildlife - NegomboSafaris - NegomboMulti-day Tours - NegomboHistorical Tours - NegomboBus Tours - KalutaraOvernight Tours - KalutaraNature and Wildlife - KalutaraSafaris - KalutaraMulti-day Tours - KalutaraHistorical Tours - KalutaraBus Tours - BentotaOvernight Tours - BentotaNature and Wildlife - BentotaSafaris - BentotaMulti-day Tours - BentotaHistorical Tours - BentotaCategory