Are you interested in?
648 Tours & Activities
31 Tours & Activities
Mountain Bike Tours
38 Tours & Activities
5 to 15 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Accommodation as per itinerary
Transport by private Car
National Park fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Starting Hotel in Negombo . Camelot Beach Hotel , Negombo .
- Bandaranayake Intl Airport, Colombo Sri Lanka
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Curtains sightseeing can not be completely visited by wheel chir.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sunrise Sri Lanka Travels and Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sri Lanka Wildlife and Adventure Package?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Sri Lanka Wildlife and Adventure Package?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sri Lanka Wildlife and Adventure Package?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sri Lanka Wildlife and Adventure Package?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 100470P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursFood ToursBus ToursSporting EventsHikingArchaeology ToursMountain Bike ToursExtremeMarketsHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingColombo4WD Tours - NegomboFood Tours - NegomboBus Tours - NegomboSporting Events - NegomboHiking - NegomboArchaeology Tours - NegomboMountain Bike Tours - NegomboExtreme - NegomboMarkets - NegomboHistorical Tours - Negombo4WD Tours - KalutaraFood Tours - KalutaraBus Tours - KalutaraSporting Events - KalutaraHiking - KalutaraArchaeology Tours - KalutaraMountain Bike Tours - KalutaraExtreme - KalutaraMarkets - KalutaraHistorical Tours - Kalutara4WD Tours - BentotaFood Tours - BentotaBus Tours - BentotaSporting Events - BentotaHiking - BentotaArchaeology Tours - BentotaMountain Bike Tours - BentotaExtreme - BentotaMarkets - BentotaHistorical Tours - BentotaCategory