14 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Visit two UNESCO World Heritage sites, the Sigiriya Rock Fortress and Golden Temple of Dambulla, on this private day trip with a personal guide—a must-do activity when visiting Sri Lanka. You’re chauffeured in the comfort of your own vehicle for the drive from Negombo, Colombo, Kalutara, Kandy, or Mount Lavinia. Climb the fifth-century fortress on a sightseeing tour and, after lunch, tour the impressive cave temple and marvel at its Buddha statues.
- Visit the UNESCO-listed Sigiriya Rock Fortress and Golden Temple of Dambulla
- Hear personalized commentary from a knowledgeable guide
- Includes lunch at a local restaurant with refreshments
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by private vehicle from Negombo, Colombo, Kandy, Kalutar, or Mt Lavinia
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off by an Air-conditioned vehicle in Negombo, Colombo, Mount Lavinia, Kalutara or Kandy.
Sightseeing tours with service of an English Speaking chauffeur guide
Lunch at a local restaurant, Refreshments and water bottles
Entry fee to Sigiriya Rock Fortress, Sigiriya Museum and Dambulla Cave Temple
Parking and Highway Charges
All Fees and Taxes
Any video/still camera fee to the monuments and places of visit
Tips to guides, restaurants, and hotel lobby. Tipping is expected.
Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All hotels and places in Colombo, Mount Lavinia, Wadduwa, Kalutara, Negombo and Kandy
- Port of Colombo කොළඹ වරාය கொழும்பு துறைமுகம், 19 Chaithya Rd, Colombo 00100, Sri Lanka
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Group discount is available when group size is 7 people or more
- Please wear clothes to cover your knees and shoulders when visiting temples
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Beyond Escapes
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during All-Inclusive Sigiriya Rock Fortress and Dambulla Cave Temples Private Day Trip?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during All-Inclusive Sigiriya Rock Fortress and Dambulla Cave Temples Private Day Trip?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during All-Inclusive Sigiriya Rock Fortress and Dambulla Cave Temples Private Day Trip?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during All-Inclusive Sigiriya Rock Fortress and Dambulla Cave Temples Private Day Trip?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursArchaeology ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingColomboShore Excursions - NegomboBus Tours - NegomboArchaeology Tours - NegomboPorts of Call Tours - NegomboHistorical Tours - NegomboFull-day Tours - NegomboShore Excursions - BentotaBus Tours - BentotaArchaeology Tours - BentotaPorts of Call Tours - BentotaHistorical Tours - BentotaFull-day Tours - BentotaShore Excursions - HikkaduwaBus Tours - HikkaduwaArchaeology Tours - HikkaduwaPorts of Call Tours - HikkaduwaHistorical Tours - HikkaduwaFull-day Tours - HikkaduwaCategory