6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Port pickup and drop-off
Air-condition Vehicle (Car or Van)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Once arrive use the shuttle bus & Find Our driver at get No-1
- colombo port
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
3/14/2019 - 12/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY OTN WORLD PVT LTD
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Shore Excursion Colombo Port Terminal To Colombo City Tour Highlights?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Shore Excursion Colombo Port Terminal To Colombo City Tour Highlights?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Shore Excursion Colombo Port Terminal To Colombo City Tour Highlights?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Shore Excursion Colombo Port Terminal To Colombo City Tour Highlights?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingColomboShore Excursions - NegomboBus Tours - NegomboCity Tours - NegomboPorts of Call Tours - NegomboHalf-day Tours - NegomboShore Excursions - BentotaBus Tours - BentotaCity Tours - BentotaPorts of Call Tours - BentotaHalf-day Tours - BentotaShore Excursions - HikkaduwaBus Tours - HikkaduwaCity Tours - HikkaduwaPorts of Call Tours - HikkaduwaHalf-day Tours - HikkaduwaCategory