10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience one of Sri Lanka’s wettest towns on an outdoor excursion to Kitulgala, famous for its whitewater rafting. Spend the day navigating the rapids of the Kelani Ganga River followed by a delicious lunch. Then get your adrenaline pumping and embark on a waterfall abseiling adventure before trekking through the rainforest to conclude the tour. This tour is ideal for nature lovers and those who love outdoor sports.
- Spend a day in the great outdoors on an excursion to Kitulgala
- Navigate the rapids of the Kelani Ganga River on a raft
- Go abseiling down a waterfall and trek through the rainforest
- All necessary equipment and hotel transfers are included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/Airport pickup and drop-off in Colombo
Transportation to/from the attractions
Required equipment including helmet, buoyancy aid, paddle, raft and other abseiling equipment are included
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Food and drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
10/5/2019 - 2/20/2025
|Monday:||06:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
|Tuesday:||06:00 PM - 11:30 PM|
|Wednesday:||06:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
|Thursday:||06:30 AM - 11:30 PM|
|Friday:||06:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
|Saturday:||06:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
|Sunday:||06:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum age is 10 years
- May be operated by an English-speaking guide
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Off 2 Sri Lanka
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 8171P1