12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
If you can only do one day trip from Colombo or Negombo and favour culture and nature over history, this private Sri Lanka south-coast tour is ideal. View stilt fishermen at Weligama; swim and snorkel at Jungle Beach; take in Galle and UNESCO-listed Galle Fort; see and learn about turtles at the Kosgoda Sea Turtle Conservation Project; and more. A seafood lunch, private air-conditioned transport, and entrance fees included.
- Private Sri Lanka south coast day trip from Colombo or Negombo
- Soak in the views and villages on a drive down the south coast
- View stilt fishermen at Weligama and swim and snorkel from Jungle Beach
- Stop at Galle Fort, a walled town built by Dutch and Portuguese colonists
- See turtles at the Kosgoda Sea Turtle Conservation Project and visit a spice garden
- Includes seafood lunch, entrance fees, and use of snorkel gear
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle with hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
Private English-speaking driver
Use of snorkeling gear
Drinks (available to purchase)
Towels and swim suits
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age is 6 years
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please bring your own bathing suit and towels as these are not provided
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lanka Tour Host Pvt Ltd.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Weligama, Jungle Beach, Galle, and Turtle Project Private Tour from Colombo?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Weligama, Jungle Beach, Galle, and Turtle Project Private Tour from Colombo?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Weligama, Jungle Beach, Galle, and Turtle Project Private Tour from Colombo?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Weligama, Jungle Beach, Galle, and Turtle Project Private Tour from Colombo?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsPort Transfers Bus ToursPorts of Call ToursSnorkelingFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportColomboShore Excursions - NegomboPort Transfers - NegomboBus Tours - NegomboPorts of Call Tours - NegomboSnorkeling - NegomboFull-day Tours - NegomboShore Excursions - BentotaPort Transfers - BentotaBus Tours - BentotaPorts of Call Tours - BentotaSnorkeling - BentotaFull-day Tours - BentotaShore Excursions - HikkaduwaPort Transfers - HikkaduwaBus Tours - HikkaduwaPorts of Call Tours - HikkaduwaSnorkeling - HikkaduwaFull-day Tours - HikkaduwaCategory