4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Ceylon tea tasting experience ( at Tea triumph
Authentic Sri Lankan Lunch at Curry Pot
A fresh coconut for each traveler
Flowers for the ladiesssss
Hotspot if you need from our drivers
Ice box with couple of local beers each (BYO, is encouraged)
Sri Lankan roasted cashew snack pack
Hand towels, pocket tissues, hand sanitizing and first aid kit
Drop off at hotel
All Government taxesa
Coffee and/or Tea
Expenses of personal nature
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- Roundtrip transportation is available from most centrally located Colombo hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- You should wear comfortable clothing.
- Children 12 Years and younger are not allowed.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Adult price is applicable for all the participants.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Beyond Escapes
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during All Inclusive - Morning Colombo City Safari by TukTuk?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during All Inclusive - Morning Colombo City Safari by TukTuk?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during All Inclusive - Morning Colombo City Safari by TukTuk?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during All Inclusive - Morning Colombo City Safari by TukTuk?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
All Inclusive - Morning Colombo City Safari by TukTuk
2 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeSafarisTuk Tuk Tours Half-day ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingColomboNature and Wildlife - NegomboSafaris - NegomboTuk Tuk Tours - NegomboHalf-day Tours - NegomboNature and Wildlife - KalutaraSafaris - KalutaraTuk Tuk Tours - KalutaraHalf-day Tours - KalutaraNature and Wildlife - BentotaSafaris - BentotaTuk Tuk Tours - BentotaHalf-day Tours - BentotaCategory