10 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Visit Sri Lanka's old hill capital on this private day tour from Colombo. No need to rent a car, as all transportation is included; you can enjoy the scenery on the way there and back. Your private guide will tailor the tour and their commentary to your interests and you'll have plenty of time to ask questions. Highlights include the Kandy Market, the Temple of the Tooth, and the Peradeniya Royal Botanical Gardens.
- Private tour for your party only
- All round-trip transportation included
- Learn about both sites through guided commentary
- Bottled water and WiFi available during the journey
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
English speaking Driver Cum Guide
Complimentary WiFi Excess During the Travel (Subjected To Availability)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended for this tour.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Wearing well-covered attire along with sandals or flip flops are recommend for Temple of the Tooth Relic and to all other religious sights of Sri Lanka.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Apple vacations pvt Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kandy Day Tour From Colombo?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Kandy Day Tour From Colombo?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kandy Day Tour From Colombo?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kandy Day Tour From Colombo?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 68395P9
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesBus ToursNature and WildlifeArchaeology ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesColomboUnique Experiences - NegomboBus Tours - NegomboNature and Wildlife - NegomboArchaeology Tours - NegomboUnique Experiences - KalutaraBus Tours - KalutaraNature and Wildlife - KalutaraArchaeology Tours - KalutaraUnique Experiences - BentotaBus Tours - BentotaNature and Wildlife - BentotaArchaeology Tours - BentotaCategory