8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
The ideal introduction for first-time visitors to Colombo, this private tour ticks off top sights in the laid-back, history-packed Sri Lankan capital. Highlights include Gangaramaya Temple, one of the city’s oldest temples, ancient and colonial relics in the Colombo National Museum, and a traditional high tea in Kingsbury Hotel. Travel comfortably between locations in a private, air-conditioned vehicle.
- A full-day private tour through Colombo by minivan or car, with high tea at the Kingsbury Hotel
- Enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi access throughout your tour, subject to availability
- Relax with door-to-door transfers every step of the way, including hotel pickup and drop-off
- See the city’s most important attractions in just one day of sightseeing
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Air-condition Car or Van
English Speaking Driver Cum Guide
Complimentary WiFi Excess During the Travel (Subjected To Availability)
Coffee and/or Tea
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We are Arranging Pickups from All the Hotels In Colombo.( As Per Customer Pickup
Points During confirmation)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A small amount of walking is involved.
- The duration of transfers are approximate.
- The exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Please note high tea timing 1500hrs-1800hrs
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Apple vacations pvt Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Highlights Colombo Day Tour with Afternoon High Tea in Kingsbury Hotel?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Highlights Colombo Day Tour with Afternoon High Tea in Kingsbury Hotel?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Highlights Colombo Day Tour with Afternoon High Tea in Kingsbury Hotel?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Highlights Colombo Day Tour with Afternoon High Tea in Kingsbury Hotel?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursFull-day ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingColomboBus Tours - NegomboCity Tours - NegomboFull-day Tours - NegomboBus Tours - BentotaCity Tours - BentotaFull-day Tours - BentotaBus Tours - HikkaduwaCity Tours - HikkaduwaFull-day Tours - HikkaduwaCategory