10 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Anuradhapura, Sri Lanka’s first ancient kingdom, is tough to reach by public transportation. But on this comfortable day trip, you’ll travel there and back from Colombo in a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle, with round-trip hotel transfers included. Marvel at well-preserved temples and palaces from the one-time holy city. You’ll also pay a visit to a revered mountain peak and sacred fig tree.
- A comfortable, full-day excursion to Anuradhapura from Colombo, with hotel transfers
- Beat the rush with an early morning departure from the capital and be back by nightfall
- Get in-depth background on Sri Lanka’s long and storied history from your group guide
- Enjoy visits to nearby Mihintale Mountain and Jaya Sri Maha Bodhi tree as special bonuses
Saved to wishlist!
English Speaking Driver
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day Tour to Anuradhapura from Colombo?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Day Tour to Anuradhapura from Colombo?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Day Tour to Anuradhapura from Colombo?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day Tour to Anuradhapura from Colombo?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 38355P267
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingColomboBus Tours - NegomboCity Tours - NegomboHistorical Tours - NegomboBus Tours - KalutaraCity Tours - KalutaraHistorical Tours - KalutaraBus Tours - BentotaCity Tours - BentotaHistorical Tours - BentotaCategory