Are you interested in?
725 Tours & Activities
Travel & Transportation Services
1395 Tours & Activities
1185 Tours & Activities
6 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
05 nights accommodation at the hotels with breakfast and dinner.
Arrival and the departure assistance at the airport
Transportation by A/C vehicle on private basis with passenger insurance.
Service of the English/Hindi/Tamil speaking chauffeur guide.
Complimentary visit to spice gardens/tea factory and gem gallery.
Free sim card with data/water bottles/wi-fi
All government taxes are included for above all
Air fares and visa charges.
Sightseeing entrance charges (unless specified).
Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
Camera/Video permits, tips, portage, laundry excludes.
Any expenses on private basis.
Early check-ins and late check outs.
Anything not mentioned under inclusions.
Departure & Return
We will pick you at any convenience place as per your choice either Airport or Hotel
Bandaranayake Intl Airport, Colombo Sri Lanka
Bandaranaike International Airport, Canada Friendship Rd, කටුනායක 11450, Sri Lanka - We will Drop you at any convenience place as per your choice
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Special Notes: For weather, best time to visit ,selection and timings of the parks and temples, selection of activities discounts, backup routes, any additional information and/or for any other special requirements please contact us before travel.
- Timezone: Sri Lanka observes the Indian Standard Timezone (IST). There is no day light saving time clock changes.
- Hotel Timings: Check-in after 1400 hrs. Check-out time before 1200 hrs, Please inform before if there is need for early check-ins and/or late check outs.
- Electrical Adaptor: Sri Lanka uses electricity at 230V.50Hz and has electric outlets in a triangle configuration so advisable to carry an international travel adaptor to avoid any inconvenience.
- Currency: The official currency of Sri Lanka is the rupee (LKR). You can exchange any major foreign currencies at airport/bank
- Climate/weather: Sri Lanka has a tropical climate and is always warm. however its much cooler in Kandy, Nuwara Eliya and Ella thus warm clothes are recommended and Sri lanka observe two monsoon southwest monsoon May to September rainfalls to southwest part and western side of central mountains, Northeast monsoon season will effect from December to February brings rains to north and north east part of the country.
- Temples and Dress Code: As a mark of respect both gender should cover shoulders and knees when entering a place of worship in Sri Lanka. You are also required to remove shoes and hats and you are not allow take a photos turning back statue or in front of the statue .
- For all travelers valid passport and visa is required. All visitors are encouraged to apply visas through (ETA - Electronic Travel Authorization). Tourist visa is valid for three months hence passport should be valid for no less than six months after the holder’s date of arrival.
- Immunizations and Health: No immunizations needed. Dengue fever is prolific in the region but there is no vaccination against it so travelers need to take precautions against mosquito bites and visit the nearest hospital if they suspect infection and advisable to bring the Insects repellent and Sun cream
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Real Lanka Holidays
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 211315P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ServicesTransportation Services Private Drivers Transfers & Ground TransportColomboBus Services - NegomboTransportation Services - NegomboPrivate Drivers - NegomboBus Services - KalutaraTransportation Services - KalutaraPrivate Drivers - KalutaraBus Services - BentotaTransportation Services - BentotaPrivate Drivers - BentotaCategory