Are you interested in?
Private Sightseeing Tours
1853 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
2085 Tours & Activities
Gangaramaya Temple Tours
219 Tours & Activities
8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Spend the full day enjoying personalized attention while you sightsee, shop, and eat a Sri Lankan lunch. Stops can include Independence Square, Galle Face Green, and the Gangaramaya Temple before spending some free time shopping for souvenirs. A traditional Sri Lankan lunch at a local restaurant is included. Hotel pickup and drop-off included.
- Private tour for just you and your party
- Comprehensive sightseeing including important landmarks
- Time for souvenir shopping
- Sri Lankan buffet lunch
- Flexible itinerary and personal attention
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup or Colombo Port Pickup and drop-off
Private transportation with English-speaking driver
Drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointDutch Hospital - Shopping Precinct, Hospital St, Colombo 00100, Sri Lanka
Traveler pickup is offered
Meet your cruising excursions representative who will be holding a small sign board of your name near the Gangway. Please do not move out of the meeting area after the Gangway. do not take the shuttle bus and go out of the port promises.
- Bandaranayake Intl Airport, Colombo Sri Lanka
- Colombo Port
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Note: Itinerary is designed according to time availability. Sanota Walkers will not responsible for any deviation as per client’s/Chauffeur request.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lanka Tour Host Pvt Ltd.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Colombo Sightseeing and Shopping Private Tour Including Lunch?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Colombo Sightseeing and Shopping Private Tour Including Lunch?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Colombo Sightseeing and Shopping Private Tour Including Lunch?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Colombo Sightseeing and Shopping Private Tour Including Lunch?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I use a mobility scooter, but am able to walk short distances,which was not a problem." See review
Product code: 13348P9
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingColomboShore Excursions - NegomboBus Tours - NegomboPorts of Call Tours - NegomboFull-day Tours - NegomboShore Excursions - KalutaraBus Tours - KalutaraPorts of Call Tours - KalutaraFull-day Tours - KalutaraShore Excursions - BentotaBus Tours - BentotaPorts of Call Tours - BentotaFull-day Tours - BentotaCategory