4 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Experience English Speaking Guide
Transportation in a Comfortable A/C Vehicle
Mineral Water Bottle
All Government Tax & Charges
Any Other Tour or Service Not Mentioned Above
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Bandaranaike International Airport, Canada Friendship Rd, කටුනායක 11450, Sri Lanka
- Colombo Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ceylon Travel Dream
You can cancel up to 4 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ceylon Backpacker Tour - 3N/4D?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Ceylon Backpacker Tour - 3N/4D?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ceylon Backpacker Tour - 3N/4D?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ceylon Backpacker Tour - 3N/4D?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Ceylon Backpacker Tour - 3N/4D
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursMulti-day ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingColomboShore Excursions - Negombo4WD Tours - NegomboSporting Events - NegomboBus Tours - NegomboMulti-day Tours - NegomboExtreme - NegomboPorts of Call Tours - NegomboShore Excursions - Kalutara4WD Tours - KalutaraSporting Events - KalutaraBus Tours - KalutaraMulti-day Tours - KalutaraExtreme - KalutaraPorts of Call Tours - KalutaraShore Excursions - Bentota4WD Tours - BentotaSporting Events - BentotaBus Tours - BentotaMulti-day Tours - BentotaExtreme - BentotaPorts of Call Tours - BentotaCategory