3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Discover the history and culture of Colombo with this half-day tour. Get picked up at your hotel in the Sri Lankan capital and set out on a tour to see city highlights including the National Museum of Colombo and an urban park called Galle Face Green. Cover ground quickly with transportation by private vehicle.
- Maximize time in Colombo with a half-day city tour
- Visit the National Museum of Colombo
- See Galle Face Green, a coastal park
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off are included
Saved to wishlist!
English Speaking Driver Cum Guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Complimentary WiFi Excess During the Travel (Subjected To Availability)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended for this tour.
- All visitors to Buddhist and Hindu temples are expected to remove footwear and hats. Also shoulders and knees should be covered
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Apple vacations pvt Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-Day City Tour of Colombo?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day City Tour of Colombo?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half-Day City Tour of Colombo?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-Day City Tour of Colombo?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingColomboBus Tours - NegomboCity Tours - NegomboBus Tours - BentotaCity Tours - BentotaBus Tours - HikkaduwaCity Tours - HikkaduwaCategory