2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Air-condition Car or Van
Hotel pickup and drop-off
English Speaking Driver Cum Guide
Overnight accommodation at tissamaharama
Complimentary WiFi ExcessDuring the Travel (Subjected To Availability)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate 8 hours, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Apple vacations pvt Ltd
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2 Days Tour to Udawalawe & Yala National Park From Colombo?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 2 Days Tour to Udawalawe & Yala National Park From Colombo?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2 Days Tour to Udawalawe & Yala National Park From Colombo?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2 Days Tour to Udawalawe & Yala National Park From Colombo?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursOvernight ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisMulti-day ToursExtremeMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingColombo4WD Tours - NegomboSporting Events - NegomboBus Tours - NegomboOvernight Tours - NegomboNature and Wildlife - NegomboSafaris - NegomboMulti-day Tours - NegomboExtreme - Negombo4WD Tours - BentotaSporting Events - BentotaBus Tours - BentotaOvernight Tours - BentotaNature and Wildlife - BentotaSafaris - BentotaMulti-day Tours - BentotaExtreme - Bentota4WD Tours - HikkaduwaSporting Events - HikkaduwaBus Tours - HikkaduwaOvernight Tours - HikkaduwaNature and Wildlife - HikkaduwaSafaris - HikkaduwaMulti-day Tours - HikkaduwaExtreme - HikkaduwaCategory