Are you interested in?
Udawalawe National Park Tours
183 Tours & Activities
814 Tours & Activities
1769 Tours & Activities
3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Overnights Accommodations (Kandy , Ella)
Hotel pickup and drop-off by an air conditioned vehicle
English Speaking Driver Cum Guide
Food and drinks, unless specified
Entrance fees ( Sigiriya Rock , Dambula Cave Temple , Udawalawa National Park)
Jeep Hire For Safari at Udawalawe
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Bandaranayake Intl Airport, Colombo Sri Lanka
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended for this tour.
- All visitors to Buddhist and Hindu temples are expected to remove footwear and hats. Also shoulders and knees should be covered
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Apple vacations pvt Ltd
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 03 Days Highlights Of Sigiriya,Kandy,Nuwara Eliya ,Ella & Udawalawe?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 03 Days Highlights Of Sigiriya,Kandy,Nuwara Eliya ,Ella & Udawalawe?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 03 Days Highlights Of Sigiriya,Kandy,Nuwara Eliya ,Ella & Udawalawe?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 03 Days Highlights Of Sigiriya,Kandy,Nuwara Eliya ,Ella & Udawalawe?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 68395P175
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingColomboBus Tours - NegomboArchaeology Tours - NegomboMulti-day Tours - NegomboBus Tours - KalutaraArchaeology Tours - KalutaraMulti-day Tours - KalutaraBus Tours - BentotaArchaeology Tours - BentotaMulti-day Tours - BentotaCategory