Departure & Return
We will start the guided walk in the Domtreppen: the stairs on the left side of the cathedral located opposite the Cologne Central Station.
|Tuesday:||10:30 AM - 11:30 AM|
|Wednesday:||10:30 AM - 11:30 AM|
|Friday:||10:30 AM - 11:30 AM|
|Saturday:||01:00 PM - 02:00 PM|
|Sunday:||01:00 PM - 02:00 PM|
We will conclude the tour in the Kölnisches Stadtmuseum museum area.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Walkings Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Discovering Köln | Cologne City Tour with The Walkings.