4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get a more intimate look at the Alsace region with a small-group tour that’s capped at eight people. You’ll visit a selection of carefully chosen wineries and villages around the famous French wine route, meeting winemakers, and enjoying a tasting of Alsace wine. The pretty villages of Hunawhir, Riquewihr, and Eguisheim all feature on the route.
- Learn about the wine route as you travel with a knowledgeable guide
- Visit an authentic Alsace winery for a tasting of prestigious wine
- Check out picturesque villages and hear their history as you explore
- Meet other wine loving travelers on a small-group Alsace tour
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
6 Rue Turenne, 68000 Colmar, France
In front of N ° 6, in front of the Wistub Brenner restaurant
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alsace Safari
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during ICONICS Tour: 1/2 Day on the Wine Route, visit to 3 Villages + Tasting.?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during ICONICS Tour: 1/2 Day on the Wine Route, visit to 3 Villages + Tasting.?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during ICONICS Tour: 1/2 Day on the Wine Route, visit to 3 Villages + Tasting.?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
ICONICS Tour: 1/2 Day on the Wine Route, visit to 3 Villages + Tasting.
4 to 5 hours
6 hours 35 minutes
1 hour 45 minutes
1 hour 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursCity ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisWine TastingsHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingColmarFood Tours - AlsaceBus Tours - AlsaceCity Tours - AlsaceNature and Wildlife - AlsaceSafaris - AlsaceWine Tastings - AlsaceHalf-day Tours - AlsaceCategory