Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit Château du Haut-Koenigsbourg and Château de Kaysersberg
- Enjoy a tasting session led by the winemakers at an Alsace cellar
- Keep cool as you travel by air-conditioned vehicle from Colmar
- Explore the region in an intimately sized group of just eight people
Departure & Return
In Little Venice, in front of N ° 6 Rue Turenne, Colmar
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Pets dogs / cats are not accepted!
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alsace Safari
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience