8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See some of Alsace’s loveliest scenery and most picturesque villages: this private, full-day tour from Colmar makes exploring beyond city limits simple. Depart in the morning from your hotel, and travel in an air-conditioned minivan. You’ll visit the “four wonders of the Alsace”: Eguisheim, Kayserberg, Ribeauvillé, and Riquewihr—all postcard-perfect medieval villages. As you go, pass by local vineyards, and even stop for a wine tasting of the region’s top varietals.
- This tour provides a passport to Alsace’s scenic villages and vineyards
- Round-trip transit from your hotel via air-conditioned minivan
- A private tour makes for the most flexible, personalized way to travel
- Visit “the four wonders of the Alsace,” and even stop for a wine tasting
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Alsace Original Experiences
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Alsace 4 Wonders Private Full Day Trip?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Alsace 4 Wonders Private Full Day Trip?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Alsace 4 Wonders Private Full Day Trip
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsArchitecture ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingColmarFood Tours - AlsaceBus Tours - AlsaceWine Tastings - AlsaceArchitecture Tours - AlsaceHistorical Tours - AlsaceFull-day Tours - AlsaceCategory