4 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Photos of the tour
Follow-up by qualified technical guides throughout the course
Personal Accident and Liability Insurance
Transportation with collection in the place where it is housed (region of Coimbra and Lousã)
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Av. Lousã, 3000 Coimbra, Portugal
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not suitable for people with mobility problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Aventuras Forte(s) - Turismo de Natureza
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during An adventure through the villages of Schist da Lousã (half day)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during An adventure through the villages of Schist da Lousã (half day)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during An adventure through the villages of Schist da Lousã (half day)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during An adventure through the villages of Schist da Lousã (half day)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
An adventure through the villages of Schist da Lousã (half day)
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCoimbra4WD Tours - BeirasSporting Events - BeirasNature and Wildlife - BeirasExtreme - BeirasWalking Tours - BeirasHistorical Tours - BeirasHalf-day Tours - Beiras4WD Tours - PortoSporting Events - PortoNature and Wildlife - PortoExtreme - PortoWalking Tours - PortoHistorical Tours - PortoHalf-day Tours - Porto4WD Tours - Peso Da ReguaSporting Events - Peso Da ReguaNature and Wildlife - Peso Da ReguaExtreme - Peso Da ReguaWalking Tours - Peso Da ReguaHistorical Tours - Peso Da ReguaHalf-day Tours - Peso Da ReguaCategory