Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Shoes must be removed at places of worship, Dress code is smart casual (Please be advised to dress accordingly for places of worship; shorts or sleeveless tops are not recommended)
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Uvamai Niche Tourism
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.