Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Here in Yellowstone country our water flow is snow melt.The river speed and class of river may vary.Early spring the rivers are going to be going faster while we have our early snow melt.Do this also means that the rapids will be higher and more dangerous.Due to these situations we do take extra precautions to ensure your safety.The rapids on the Day Of Rivers Trip range from class 2s to 5s.Please be prepared to bring extra warm clothes to leave in the vehicle for when you get done rafting.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cody Wyoming Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by A Day On The River!PRIVATE TOURS AVAILABLE!.