9 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Certified Tour Guide
Entrance Fee to Candelaria Caves
Lifejacket, inflatable tubes to do tubing and a flashlight
Personal Biosecurity Kit
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers at the lobby of their hotel in the central area of Coban
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TTC Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Candelaria Caves: The Way to the Mayan Infraworld - Full Day Tour From Coban?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Candelaria Caves: The Way to the Mayan Infraworld - Full Day Tour From Coban?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Candelaria Caves: The Way to the Mayan Infraworld - Full Day Tour From Coban?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Candelaria Caves: The Way to the Mayan Infraworld - Full Day Tour From Coban?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCobanBus Tours - Central HighlandsFull-day Tours - Central HighlandsCategory