5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the history and highlights of Cluj-Napoca — a thriving university town proclaimed the European Youth Capital in 2015. On this half-day walking tour, stroll through the Baroque city center with a local guide, stopping to hear the stories behind landmarks like the Gothic Cathedral of St. Michael, the Banffy Palace and the unique Mirror Street. Delve into the area’s ancient past at the National History Museum of Transylvania, and relax among the fragrant blooms at the Botanical Gardens.
- 5-hour walking tour of Cluj-Napoca
- Discover why the city is known as a capital for academics, technology and culture
- Admire Baroque architecture in the city center
- See ancient artifacts at the National History Museum of Transylvania
- Stroll among sweet-smelling native flowers at the Botanical Gardens
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English-speaking guide
Lunch (approx. 12 € / person)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Cluj-Napoca
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rolandia Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Cluj-Napoca Walking City Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Cluj-Napoca Walking City Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Cluj-Napoca Walking City Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Cluj-Napoca Walking City Tour
2 hours 25 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingCluj-NapocaCity Tours - TransylvaniaWalking Tours - TransylvaniaHistorical Tours - TransylvaniaHalf-day Tours - TransylvaniaCity Tours - SighisoaraWalking Tours - SighisoaraHistorical Tours - SighisoaraHalf-day Tours - SighisoaraCity Tours - SibiuWalking Tours - SibiuHistorical Tours - SibiuHalf-day Tours - SibiuCategory