Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
From Galway (travel time by car/bus - one and a half to two hours): Take the N59 from Galway City, direction Oughterard/Clifden. Travel direction Clifden for approx 75km. The meet point and bike hire shop is located in Market Street, Clifden, County Galway, 2nd shop up from bus stop
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Ability to ride a bike
- For ages 18 years and over
- Most travelers can participate
- Max user weight of an Electric bike CANNOT exceed 120kg (18.9 stone)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Connemara Wild Escapes
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands