Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Kayak, paddle, and all instruction included
- Snorkeling gear and wet suit to explore the underwater world
- Evening shore excursion leaves the day free for other activities
- Guide provides instruction, commentary, and navigation
Departure & Return
Please park in the hotel car park.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Sunset sea kayaking is weather dependent. Conditions are variable and the session might be cancelled at short notice or aborted while on the water due to deteriorating weather. The Group Leader will take the final decision on the day. Please provide a contact number. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Minimum of 2 participants are required to proceed.
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older.
- Participants must be competent swimmers.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ireland Wild Escapes
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands