- Kayak, paddle, and all instruction included
- Snorkeling gear and wet suit to explore the underwater world
- Evening shore excursion leaves the day free for other activities
- Guide provides instruction, commentary, and navigation
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Sunset sea kayaking is weather dependent. Conditions are variable and the session might be cancelled at short notice or aborted while on the water due to deteriorating weather. The Group Leader will take the final decision on the day. Please provide a contact number. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Minimum of 2 participants are required to proceed.
- Participants must be 8 years of age or older.
- Participants must be competent swimmers.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Connemara Wild Escapes
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Shore Excursion: Guided sunset kayaking in Connemara Wild Atlantic Way coastline.