- Self-guided Wild Atlantic Way e-bike tour from Clifden
- Choose from a variety of biking routes
- See the site of the first trans-Atlantic flight
- Stop by the fishing village of Cleggan or Clifden Castle
- Includes e-bike and helmet rental
Departure & Return
Bike shop is at the top of the hill on Market Street.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- A current valid passport is required on the day collecting the bike.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Maximun rider weight limit of 100 kgs/220 lbs permitted on the eBike.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ireland Wild Escapes
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use