- Self-guided Wild Atlantic Way bike tour from Clifden
- Choose from a variety of biking routes
- See the site of the first trans-Atlantic flight
- Stop by the fishing village of Cleggan or Clifden Castle
- Includes bike and helmet rental
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please wear safety equipment supplied when cycling.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You will be required to leave your passport as a deposit while hiring the bikes. This will be returned to you upon returning the bikes at the end of the hire period.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 54 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ireland Wild Escapes
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use