2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Watch the sun set over the Wild Atlantic Way coastline from the best possible vantage point on this evening kayaking tour. You'll be provided with a kayak, paddle, and snorkeling equipment to properly explore the coastline under the supervision of your guide. Traveling with a small group of just 10 people or fewer will ensure personalized attention from your guide and an intimate group atmosphere.
- Evening tour time leaves the day free for other activities
- Wet suit and snorkeling gear to explore the underwater world
- Sit-on-top kayaks and paddles are easy to maneuver for beginners
- Guide provides instruction, commentary, and navigation
Saved to wishlist!
Guided sunset sea kayaking
Sit on top kayaks and paddles
Wet suit and buoyancy aid
Own transport required to meeting point in Cleggan
Departure & Return
Mannin Bay, Derrygimlagh, Ballyconneely, Co. Galway, H71 TY79, Ireland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Sunset sea kayaking is weather dependent and the session may be cancelled at short notice or aborted while on the water due to deteriorating weather. The Group Leader will take the final decision on the day. Please provide a contact number. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Minimum of 2 participants are required to proceed.
- Participants must be 8 years of age or older.
- Participants must be competent swimmers.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please wear a life jacket when on or close to water.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Connemara Wild Escapes
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Sunset kayaking on Connemara coastline. Galway. Guided. 2½ hours?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sunset kayaking on Connemara coastline. Galway. Guided. 2½ hours?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands