- 1-day electric bike rental from Clifden
- Explore the Wild Atlantic Way, a picturesque coastal trail
- Let your electric bike do the hard work on any hills
- See sights such as the Alcock and Brown Landing Site
- Stop for a seafood lunch in Roundstone, if you wish
Departure & Return
Bike hire shop is on Market Street, beside the bus stop at the top of the hill.
What To Expect
How you spend your time on the bike is up to you. Perhaps take a coastal jaunt along the legend-steeped Bog Road between Clifden and Roundstone, and stop to see the Alcock and Brown Landing Site. The monument marks the spot where the first transatlantic flight landed.
If you have more time spare, take the 30-mile (50-km) Connemara Loop from Tullycross, and check out a castle that belonged to the seafaring queen Grace O’Malley.
Head to the coastal villages of Cleggan and Claddaghduff if you want a shorter ride, and park up to take in the views of Omey Beach. If you want to explore Clifden, take a route along the Sky Road to the ruins of Clifden Castle.
In the evening, return your electric bike and equipment to the rental shop in Clifden.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation voucher will be received at time of booking. Please print out and bring with you to validate.
- Minimum age is 18 years.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- A current valid passport is required on the day to collect bike.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ireland Wild Escapes
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use