- Explore the natural beauty of the Connemara coastline on a guided kayak tour
- Paddle along white sandy beaches and explore narrow sea caves
- Enjoy ocean views and spy marine life such as dolphins and seals
- Tour includes kayaks, paddles, wetsuits, life jackets, and snorkeling gear
Departure & Return
Stay on the coast road. Meet point is the car park at the end of the road.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum of 2 participants are required to proceed.
- Participants must be 8 years of age or older.
- Sea kayaking is weather dependent. Conditions are variable and the session might be cancelled at short notice or aborted while on the water due to deteriorating weather. The Group Leader will take the final decision on the day. Please provide a contact number. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ireland Wild Escapes
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands