2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
All the necessary equipment including wet suits, buoyancy aids, helmets and safety equipment.
Food and drinks.
Departure & Return
Ballyconneely, Co. Galway, Ireland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Connemara Wild Escapes
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Coasteering on the Wild Atlantic Way. Ballyconneely, Connemara. Guided. 2½ hours?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Coasteering on the Wild Atlantic Way. Ballyconneely, Connemara. Guided. 2½ hours?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
ClimbingWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingClifdenClimbing - Western IrelandWalking Tours - Western IrelandCategory