Explore our promoted experiences
- Pass by local villages and take photos as the sun sets
- Aperitifs and prosecco will be served
- Snorkeling equipment is available on board
- Group sizes capped at 10 participants for an intimate experience
Departure & Return
With our boat you will find us at the port of Monterosso, under "Torre Aurora", where ferries also depart
|Monday - Sunday:||05:00 PM - 06:00 PM|
|Monday - Sunday:||04:00 PM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sea Breeze Boat Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "I would definitely recommend people take this sunset cruise as it is intimate, away from the crowds and a lovely way to see the Cinque Terre." See review