8 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover the buzzing metropolis of Chongqing with this half- or full-day tour and make the most of a private guide and flexible itinerary. Look out over the Yangtze and Jialing rivers from the mountaintop Eling Park, then learn more about the city’s fascinating history at the Chongqing Museum. On a full-day tour, including lunch, you’ll also have chance to tour the General Joseph W Stilwell Museum, see the beautiful Arhat Temple, and get up close to pandas at Chongqing Zoo.
- Private tour of Chongqing’s top attractions with an expert guide
- Choose a full-day or half-day morning or afternoon tour
- Enjoy views of the Yangtze and Jialing rivers at Eling Park on Eling Mountain
- Browse interesting cultural and artistic artifacts at the Chongqing Museum
- Tour the General Joseph W Stilwell Museum to learn about the important works of this American general
- Visit Arhat Temple, an ancient Buddhist temple and monastery in downtown Chongqing
- See pandas at the Chongqing Zoo!
Saved to wishlist!
English-speaking tour guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Private transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Chinese style lunch
Food and drinks, unless specified