3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Combine the grandeur of a Moldova castle with a tour of an historic winery on this convenient tour from Chisinau. Meet your guide in a central location before heading to the village of Bulboaca and Mimi Castle (Castel Mimi). The castle's beautiful architecture is complimented by the variety of grapes grown in its vineyard. The first grape vines were planted here in 1893 by Constantin Mimi, the last governor of Bessarabia. Tour the extensive winery and enjoy a tasting (upgrade).
- Half-day tour of Mimi Castle and its winery in Moldova's Bulboaca village
- A guide explains the wine manufacturing process in detail
- Upgrade to include wine tastings and a snack
- Centrally located pickup/drop-off point in Chisinau
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up and drop off to/from the Chisinau center located place
Excursion at the Castel MIMI
Wine tasting (depend on your choice)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY BESTMoldova.md
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during MIMI Castle with wine Tasting?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during MIMI Castle with wine Tasting?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during MIMI Castle with wine Tasting?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during MIMI Castle with wine Tasting?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
MIMI Castle with wine Tasting
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsClassic Car Tours Half-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingChisinauFood Tours - IasiBus Tours - IasiWine Tastings - IasiClassic Car Tours - IasiHalf-day Tours - IasiFood Tours - OdessaBus Tours - OdessaWine Tastings - OdessaClassic Car Tours - OdessaHalf-day Tours - OdessaFood Tours - TulceaBus Tours - TulceaWine Tastings - TulceaClassic Car Tours - TulceaHalf-day Tours - TulceaCategory