- Private Soviet-era history tour of Moldova from Chișinău
- Explore the Republic of Transdniestr with a private guide
- Visit the towns of Tiraspol and Bender, and learn of the region’s deep-rooted conflicts
- Admire statues of Communist revolutionary Vladimir Lenin
- Discover memorials to conflicts including the Soviet-Afghan War and World War II
- Tour includes pickup and drop-off from your Chișinău hotel
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 10 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- no restrictions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Private guide in Moldova
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff