Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Suggested items to bring
-water and snacks
-hat, appropriate clothing for time of year (check weather report)
Our vehicles are open air (if weather is bad we will bring an enclosed vehicle for more comfort)
CANYON DE CHELLY NATIONAL MONUMENT (including the entire Navajo Nation) OBSERVES DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME. All departure for tours will be on Mountain Daylight-Savings Time, which is one hour ahead of the rest of Arizona (from March 10-November 3, 2019). *Please plan accordingly, tours may be shortened or forfeit if group/individual is not on time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Beauty Way Jeep Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by 3-hour Private Tour .